P.B. Odom III
Creating a More Beautiful South Oklahoma City
"When it comes to construction and land development, the Odom name has been synonymous with commitment and integrity for over eighty years. Dedication to quality and craftsmanship will continue to be our standard for the next eighty."
Why P.B. Odom Is the Best Developer in Oklahoma City
Dare to Compare:
When You Can Have the Best, Why Choose the Rest?
Let’s start at the beginning:
- We’ve been in the business for over 80 years.
- Your home is only as good as the foundation. State and Federal agencies spec 95% compaction on highways and roads. We require 95% compaction on all our land, not just our roads. This costs us a lot more, but is well worth it. We do not want your foundation to fail. Oklahoma City requires nothing and they do not check or test compaction at home sites. This is the reason so many foundations fail.
- We strip all the topsoil off. Once the dirt work is completed, we then reapply the topsoil. Basically you get 4-6 inches of top quality topsoil over your entire home site.
- Our handpicked builders adhere strictly to our restrictions.
- Our handpicked builders take care of you, the customer, from start to finish and after the sale.
- Our neighborhoods appreciate at the absolute fastest rate – your P.B. Odom neighborhood is worth more.
- Rivendell – our flagship community – has been voted 9 years total as the best neighborhood by the residents of Oklahoma City.
- This same attention to detail applies to all our neighborhoods.
- Whether you’re in the $150,000 or $1,000,000+ price range, we have the right area for you.
- BOTTOM LINE: I develop your lot as if “I” were building my own home on it!!!
Choose the best for your family. Don’t settle for less.
The Norman Transcript
By Carol Cole
Transcript Staff Writer
"Zip code 73170 is the highest income per capita zip code in the Oklahoma City metro, higher than Nichols Hills and Gaillardia"
Moore has outstripped Norman in many of the key demographics retailers want when they consider where to locate, members of the Norman Citizens Tax Increment Finance Committee heard last week.
Read more: "Zip code 73170 is the highest income per capita zip code in the Oklahoma City metro, higher than...