"A neighborhood of grace and beauty"
European, Old World Style with beautiful architectural elements throughout. You've never seen a community like this one. Extensive restrictions in place to maintain style and quality.
Talavera finds its origin in the Spanish town of Talavera de la Reina, which has been a prized center for European ceramics since the late 16th century. The pristine colors and surfaces of these original works made the term Talavera a metaphor for grace and beauty throughout the Spanish empire. We hope all that passion and extra attention on our part translates to a more engaging new community and, ultimately, to a more gratifying experience for you - from the way your home greets you as you approach it, to that row of sun drenched Talavera-style tile in your new master bath. Enjoy!
Talavera is located on S.W. 164th & Santa Fe.
• Homeowners' Association
• Moore schools (Southmoore High, Highland West Jr. High and Santa Fe Elementary)
• Approximately five miles to the water park & recreational facilities of Earlywine Park
• Within 1 mile of interstates & restaurants, with easy access to mega shopping in Moore & Norman
• Approximately 15-20 minutes to Will Rogers Airport, Tinker AFB, FAA and other major employers
• Lot sizes with 55-65 foot frontages and minimum of 110 foot depth
• Financing options available through P.B. Odom III